Thursday, June 26, 2014

Workout Log

Like Tony Horton says, "Variety is the spice of life!" so I did just that.  I changed up my cardio today and did Les Mills Combat: Power Kata.  Well, the kick start one that is about 30 minutes.  But let me tell you, it will work you hard!! Awesome moves: Boxing, Taw Kwan Do and Kong Fu I think! lol  

Check the links to the right of my blog and go to my site and search for Les Mills Combat! Its a fun kicking workout.

Today meals were as usual.  Sorry, I didn't have much time to log them here or at myfitnesspal. I have been working on some projects at home for some other ventures I am going into.  But I never neglect my fitness, even if I don't report.

Always make time for your workout.  Just like you brush your teeth every day (I hope you do!), eat and do stuff.  Get your workouts in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment