Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Workout Log

Workout today was Bulk Legs! Yes, the dreaded Legs workout was due today and it actually went very well.  I upped my weight and actually enjoyed it more than other days.  I think I like Bulk Legs better than I do Build Legs.  

Dinner today was this:


What is this?  

Salad: mixed salad with tomatoes, a few walnuts sprinkled over it and tomatoes with low fat Catalina dressing

On the other plate: Chicken breast, pan fried (with just a tiny bit of olive oil extra virgin, Mrs. Dash seasoning, steamed broccoli, chickpeas (Spanish style) and Brown Jasmine rice.  

Breakfast was the usual: Egg, egg whites, turkey bacon, 1/2 slice of fat free American cheese, coffee with almond milk and a slice of Ezekiel bread.

Don't forget to drop by and write me a few comments! I love to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment